Wednesday, April 22, 2009

work...work....work!!

This weekend was a busy and VERY productive weekend, as I suppose it was for everyone else. Our Meredith projects are all coming to a close, and I think we are all ready to see the final products. I’ve posted my “final” pages from Mix magazine. It’s possible they’ll go through another edit in the next couple of days, but at this point, it’s pretty much ready for the printer. I’m so excited to see the ACTUAL magazine. Not on the computer, not on pages printed from a color printer in a computer lab…but the whole magazine printed on pretty paper!! Check out Aimee's blog too and see it as a flip book!!
I also got a TON of work done on my website this week. After a few minor freak outs and a couple re-dos, I’m finally at a point where I can comfortably work in Dreamweaver!
Now it’s crunch time right? I’ve been finding harder and harder to keep motivated, but just a few more weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment