Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Websites

I'd like to comment on the presentations of the websites in class yesterday. I was impressed with everyone else's sites, and especially with the fact that they all look so different. Each was creative in its own way and they all matched the individual personalities. I feel like I kept writing that on everyone's critiques, but I feel like that's what really stood out. I think everyone is just diving in and teaching themselves...or continuing to learn...about web design their own way. Like we talked about when we did the logos...we each have our own processes.
I feel confident that everyone's sites (including mine) will turn out awesome in time! I just spent too much time over spring break on the little things, instead of pushing to get everything ON the site!! I can fix those things later!! Sometimes I start off doing things in a roundabout way...but I eventually get on the right track!

No comments:

Post a Comment