Thursday, April 9, 2009

These Crazy Days


It seems like the last couple weeks just after spring break have hit us all really fast. I had a big “Holy crap,” moment this week about what’s going to happen after graduation. Other’s in my situation can probably relate to getting those same questions every day: What are you doing after graduation…What are you going to do this summer…Where are you going to be…Do you have a job yet….AAAGGGHHHH!!! It’s funny, I’ve known that graduation was coming in May this whole semester, but this week, it just sort of hit me like a bag of bricks. I’ve been freaking out about not only school (like I’m not going to get everything done in time!), but also about my future living situation, job situation, etc. I’m just waiting for that sigh of relief at the end of May. It seems like a day doesn't go by that I'm not stressing out about something!!
What are everyone’s thoughts on this? Any major freak-outs?

No comments:

Post a Comment