Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Weekly Response and plans

For my response this week I just wanted to comment on everyone's hard work with VOX and advanced design. I don't know about you...but I'm exhausted. With all the work, stress, etc. of this semester, I'm surprised I'm still fully functional. I'm stressed, but not on the verge of tears...it is just making me work harder. That's a good thing right?! I'm really proud of and impressed with everyone's hard work. Sometimes I get really intimidated! You're all so creative and talented...it's inspiring and makes me want to improve as a designer. I know we are going to have some really successful designers from this group. Keep working hard with those creative juices flowing...and for some of you...remember...May is coming soon!!
My to-do list for the week to come is overflowing. This weekend I plan on working on the history paper of class and a super bowl photo spread for newspaper design (Jenn and Aimee know what I'm talking about!) Next week, I'll be working with Maggie on the True/False Film Fest feature. We were up at the office for about 4 hours working on some ideas to present tomorrow. We had fun and I hope you all like or ideas. It's going to need a lot of work, but I'm really looking forward to working with Maggie next week and creating a really awesome feature package!!

No comments:

Post a Comment