Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Plans for the week to come

The rest of this week and the weekend to come are going to be busy for me, as I assume it will be for quite a few other people. 
I have the VOX cover for the 2.5 issue due tomorrow. Although I don't have any images to post for this yet (I'll post them next week), I'm really excited about this one. I think the spring preview feature design that Phillip and Sarah have been working on is really cute and captures the feeling and colors of spring in a new and creative way. I'm trying to follow their concepts and colors in my cover designs. 
I'm also slated to design the Books department for the 2.5 issue. I'm looking forward to working and completing my first design of a department page of VOX. 
I'm taking the newspaper design class and I'm designing features. I've enjoyed my time working on the design end at the Missourian, and my feature design will be running in the 2.2 paper. Take a look at it...it's about eggs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment